Millions of shoppers can't wait for your grand opening
You're New Selling Venue
Kizonga. com is an E-commerce market place for artists to sell their original artwork
and sellers to sell home designing, men/women/children clothing, accessories, households, arts & crafts, fabrics and other items especially designed keeping African Art on the top of mind.
Before you list yourself as a supplier please go through the below terms to identify that what we expect from you and how we can make together
A great shopping experience for the buyers.
Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn’t, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including restrictions of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
Kizonga’s only allows its services for individuals who are 18 years and older and can form legal binding contract under applicable law. When you are going to sign up as a supplier you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and all information submitted by you is true and accurate. Kizonga may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Site to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Individuals under the age of 18 must use Kizonga’s services only under adult supervision or guardian who is at least 18 years of age or older. In this case adult is the user and is responsible for all of the activities at Kizonga.com
What can you sell?
On listing your product at Kizonga's marketplace you warrant that you comply with Kizonga's published policies. You also warrant that you hold all the rights to sell this item. The product and it features should be clearly described and terms of sale should be mentioned. To describe your product you can include text description, pictorials, graphics, pictures, videos and other related to specify your product. Each product must be identified with a proper name tag and number. Each listing must clearly describe the item/items for sale in that listing. If the “in stock” quantity is more than one, all items in that listing must be identical. Each unique item must have its own listing.
All sellers should have policies outlined for their shop. These policies may include shipping, return & refund, discounts and other selling policies. Sellers are desired to create policies which are acceptable and customer friendly. All policies must comply with Kizonga's market place policies. Sellers have the right to maintain their own shop policies. However Kizonga reserves the right to request modify or change in policy.
All sales are binding. The sellers are obligated to ship the order and complete it in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, such as:
- The buyer fails to meet the terms of the seller which were already defined to buyer
- The buyer doesn't respond with the proper or accurate information to complete the order or
- The seller cannot authenticate the buyer's identity. The buyer should deliver appropriate payment for items purchased, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
The price stated in each item listing description must be an accurate representation of the product. Sellers may charge reasonable shipping and handling fees to cover the costs for packaging and mailing the items. Sellers may not charge excessive shipping fees or otherwise avoid fees. You may not alter the item’s price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding Kizonga's transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user’s account without permission.
What you cannot sell?
You cannot sell the products/services from below category at Kizonga market place.
- Adult items – Adult material, erotica, or pornography inclusive of any material unsuitable for children under the age of 18
- Animals and Wildlife products-examples include live animals, mounted and specimens
- Antique items need to be at least 75 years or older. They are not classified as Vintage
- Artifacts, grave related items
- Catalytic converter and test pipes
- Cell phones (wireless) service contracts
- Charity and fundraising
- Clothing (used) Example; meaning not vintage
- Copyright infringement
- Cosmetics – manufactured
- Counterfeit currency and stamps
- Credit Cards
- Currency selling
- Drugs and drug paraphenalia
- Electronics equipment-cable tv descramblers, radar scanners, and traffic signal control devices
- Electronic surveilance equipment, wiretapping devices and telephone bugging devices
- Embargoed goods and prohibited counties – example include items from Cuba
- Event tickets
- Firearms, weapons, and knives
- Food and healthcare items
- Gift cards
- Government documents, ID’s, and licenses
- Government transit and shipping related items
- Hazardous, , restricted, or regulated materials
- Human remains and body parts
- Importation of goods into the US
- International trading
- Items encouraging illegal activity
- Lockpicking devices
- Lottery tickets
- Mailing lists and personal information
- Manufactures’ coupons
- Manufactured Items
- Medical drugs, devices, and healthcare
- Military items
- Multi-level marketing
- Offensive material
- Plants and seeds
- Police related items
- Political memorabilia (reproduction)
- Postage meters
- Prescripion drugs
- Prohibited services
- Real estate
- Recalled items
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen property
- Surveillance equipment
- Vintage items need to be 20 years or older but not more than 75 years and cannot be classified as Antique